Completed | 2019 | Short Film | 15 mins
Role: Writer | Director | Producer
Produced by: National Film & Television School, Kate Phibbs
Logline: A mortician has a difficult day at work.
Synopsis: Yasmine is a talented mortician, she is renowned for her work and making the deceased look their best for their departure into the afterlife. But today Yasmine’s world will be turned upside down as she encounters the most difficult job of her career, becoming very much part of the 'process' she is brought face to face with the small and life-defining moments that she has let pass by.
SCREENINGS & AWARDS
- Roze Filmdagen Film Festival, Amsterdam, Mar 2020 - Official Selection
- BFI Flare Film Festival, London, Mar 2020 - Official Selection
- Fastnet Film Festival, Cork, Ireland, May 2020 - Official Selection
- Shanghai Pride Film Festival, China, Jun 2020 - Official Selection
- Still Voices Short Film Festival, Ballymohan, Ireland, Aug 2020 - Official Selection
- Exit 6 Film Festival, Basingstoke, UK, Sep 2020 - Official Selection, Best Film nominee
- OUT @ Warner Media Short Film Fest - Sep 2020